What two easy steps can you take tomorrow to help the Festival Beach Food Forest take root?
- Reach out to your folks, share why you love growing food & community, and invite them to support the Festival Beach Food Forest Indiegogo Campaign!
- Scoot a boot or support our booth tomorrow at the inaugural Southside SX: The Afterglow – an annual event for artists of all types to celebrate community and build support for local charities addressing today’s social issues! (details below!)
If you’re up for supporting our booth at the party,please visit GivePulse and sign up for volunteer slots. We’ll be there from 11:45am to 10pm. We’d love your help spreading the word about the project, handing out fliers, and building community.
If you’d just love to kick back and have a great time, side-stepping the corporate music scene and celebrating local art and community, get your ticket now, and share with your friends on Facebook, too!
WHERE? 1600 W. Stassney Lane
WHEN? 3/22, Sunday, from noon to 10pm.
WHAT? A Benefit Event jam packed with Music, Dancing, Art, Information, Networking, Shopping, Food, Drink and FUN!
WHO? Three amazing local bands! (starting at 4pm)
- Rosie Flores the Rockabilly Filly
- Jean Pierre Blanchard and The Zydeco Angels, and
- The Stargazers; music starts at 4pm.
WHO ELSE? The event will benefit the following great organizations:
- Austin Intercultural Network
- San Antonio Coalition for Veterans
- Festival Beach Food Forest
- Texas Campaign for the Environment
- Pre-pay tickets: $18 – Pre-purchase here!
- Door tickets: $20
- Tickets include beer, wine, and bottled water.
- There will be two food trucks on site.
- Share with your friends on Facebook!
And what about the local shopping and auction?
- VINYL GARAGE-Thousands of record titles available for sale including: Rock Pop Local Folk, Rap Metal International Electronica Eclectic Miscellania
- Paper Snaps and CB Boots
- The Art of 60’s Texas Artist Margaret Holtzman